Sunday, March 29, 2009

Taking Time Each Day For You

Do you ever notice that sometimes people don't take the time to appreciate what they have? The other day someone helped remind me of the things I have.
I'm a busy mother of three, grandmother of one and a daughter in law on the way (in less than a month and a half). So having free time seems to be a thing of the past. Don't get me wrong I love every minute of it. I do know if they made juggling an Olympic sport, mothers and fathers across America would have gold metals.
I think you need to learn and I say learn, because if you are like me I do have a hard time with this part. You need to learn to take time for yourself, it will make you rejuvenated and ready to start a new day with your loved ones.
For me it's reading, and gardening. I get a thrill out of each project I undertake. Seeing what my gardens will look like once they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment